*All frame-sets come complete with a fork and Tange headset from Japan.*
TRAFIK x Sumvelo have combined forces to present the PIAS for the first time in the USA!
PIAS is an aggressive, NJS inspired track frame that is at home on the velodrome or in the city streets. It's available exclusively through TRAFIK.
Forged from the strongest and lightest steel available, 4130 Chromoly, PIAS only weighs 5 lbs out of the box, but can take a beating on the worst city streets.
A fork rake of 35mm means little toe overlap and tight cornering at high speeds. The slightly pursuit geometry keeps your momentum moving forward and allows for a more aero body position.
The quality of the workmanship on this bike is amazing: laser cut track ends are clean and precise, TIG welding is the best there is, the fork lugs are detailed and sharp, and the paint job is ill. But best of all, this baby is FAST!
PIAS do not come drilled for brakes. But they can be added.
Here are the stats:
• 4130 Chromoly steel – used in airplanes, Steel is Real
• Laser-Cut Track Ends – for extreme precision
• Aggressive Geometry – Slightly pursuit position
• 35mm Fork Rake – Little or no pedal strike. Take corners like a champ!
• TIG Welding – The best welding process available. The quality of the work is amazing on this frame.
• Tange Headset – a quality Japanese headset comes with every frame sold.
• NJS inspired style – Inspired by the famous NJS bikes of Japanese Keirin racers but at a much lower cost.
• COLORS: Black w/ Gold Flake & Brushed Steel.
• Bottom Bracket: English Threaded
• Rear Spacing: 120mm Track End
• Fork: 1” threaded; fork and Tange Headset included
• Seatpost: 27.2mm; bolt clamp
• Small= 50cm
• Medium= 53cm
• Large = 55cm
-FREE SHIPPING- Anywhere in the USA!
* International orders may be charged a customs duty depending on country - this is the buyer's responsibility*
All PIAS framesets come with TRAFIK's signature reflective black vinyl decal.